Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Precum Exercise

Precum Exercise with Ball Stretcher.

Precum (Pre-ejaculate) is the clear, colorless, viscous fluid that emits from the urethra of a man's penis when he is sexually aroused.  Well I guess, my body can't lie ;)



Precum is believed to function as a lubricant and an acid neutralizer. The amount of pre-ejaculate emitted varies widely between individual men. There are some cases where men do not pre-ejaculate and some case like mine that seems to be awfully too much.  I would say it is in relationship of how turn on I am, the more turn on, the more precum the body can produce.


8 comments:

  1. Great VDO of a great body doing what young virility does well.

    Got to disagree with you, maybe because I make so much myself, but I don't think there's a situation or condition in which you can make too much precum. It's especially good if you have a friend who likes the taste of it and keeps it licked off as it cums out. We can do that for -- well, not necessarily for hours, but for a long time. Hope you have somebody who likes to lick yours: it feels SO GOOD when he's licking it off, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I am all for it, drop the pants and ready for it ;)

      Delete
  2. DAMN! You should bottle that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have couple friends that use mine for facial cream ;).

      Delete
  3. Awesome. How to get lot of precum like U. I need more precum i have it a few that make my cock so dry and hurt when it working. Pls lets me known how to get more precum....Plazzzzz :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say some diet might contribute to precum production process. I eat a lot of flesh fruits, pine apple is one of my favorite...I hear from somewhere, it make your cum very tasty..lol...I think many of my closet friends would agree...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive never seen someone pre cum that much, you are a delight to watch and, very motivational. I have so much work to do. Wow, now I'm leaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, my dick can't lie. When i see what i like, it starts to leak!

    ReplyDelete