Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ball Stretcher Fun

A man with their balls.

I love free balling but my balls always hug close to my penis to the point that it pushes out the penis forward .. So when i freeball, my front is far from flat.


I agree, like a good wine as you get older, gravity will do its thing and your balls will hang nicely low.  Until that day comes, i have tried using ball stretcher which i found it was quite an experience.  I started with the purpose that it will help fix the bulging problem but i found that wearing one of these are quite stimulating.

You body does not tell you lie, pretty much.  Once i try to put one on, I will have erection instantly and that ruin that fact that i try to put one of this one, lol

So i have to go take care of the boy's business with my partner so my cock & balls are relax a bit so i can finally put them on.

I have to do that couple time until i do not have erection whether i see the ball stretcher.  It is amazing, you see some object and your body responses!  After i condition myself to calm down, I will put on the stretcher, i still sometime have precum leaking out -- it is weird that i try to use it for certain purpose but i get turn on by it.  This is the lightest one i have (a 7.8 oz weight, with 0.5" thickness.  It is like a breeze, i can wear this one pretty much all day.






Then once my balls start to hang low, I will put the medium weight on which is the 15 oz weight with 1.0" thickness, so at this moment, I carried 22.8 oz with 1.50" thickness when i have both on like so:




I also have the heavy one which is by itself is 23 oz and 1.50" thick, so technically, I am wearing that one now with two of the lighter one combined.

The effect of it show a little bit more if view from the back side...


 Anyway, i love the feeling when i have one on .. It is like you have someone play with you balls all day, lol (would that be nice!).  I do not wear it as extreme as some of the guys do.  But i wear them occasionally just for the fun of it.  My partner would notice when i have one of these on during the day as i will produce a huge amount of semen.





Will post the VDO of my ball exercise a little bit later.
Hey get one of these at a very good price at:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LeLuv-Testicle-Ball-Weights-Penis-Ring-Stretcher-Beginner-Scrotum-Brass-Longer-/200876480253?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

or

http://www.leluv.xxx/metal/extra-large-ball-stretcher-system-heavy-scrotum-weights-cbt-chrome-leluv.html



4 comments:

  1. I found this exact ball stretcher in a shop here in Fort Lauderdale. I'm going to purchase tomorrow. How long do you wear this? I'm anxious to try it. Please post more videos. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can wear them for 3-4 hours... I tell you... after that you will be so ready to shoot... If i just walk around with nothing else on me... my precum will keep oozzing out lol

      Delete
  2. I'm wearing my ball stretcher now. I love how it feels. Very sensual. I went shopping wearing it. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed... Now you know what i am talking about.....

      Delete